Shopbay.org - Open Source Ecommerce Platform
Shopbay is an open source multi-tenant e-commerce platform designed for B2B and SaaS solutions. It is built using Yii Framework and popular LAMP stack, and compromises following architecture components:
- shopbay-kernel - Common modules and libraries shared by Shopbay apps, e.g.
- shopbay-merchant - A web app for merchants to manage their shops and orders together with marketing tools.
- shopbay-shop - A web app that hosts and serves all shop storefronts.
- shopbay-shop-assets - Common shop assets and themes shared by shop storefronts.
- shopbay-schema - System database design and schema.
- shopbay-admin - A web app for administrator to manage customer, merchant webapss and also administrative / operational tasks.
- shopbay-api - An API app to handle all backend api operations (note that this is an Yii 2 app).
- shopbay-console - A command prompt Console app that contains all the operational commands.
- shopbay-elasticsearch - An Elasticsearch wrapper to run elasticsearch.
- shopbay-chatbot - Chatbot server to handle all external messaging app webhooks and other chatbot operations.
For license information, please view LICENSE file.