Join GitHub today
Prevent smarty variable-leak #1820
The Emotion Banner-Slider has a mechanism which uses a given images' thumbnails when available. If there is none available (not generated / folder doesn't generate thumbanils), the element won't get a
The problem arises, when the first image, given to the banner-slider has thumbnails, but the second image has not. Due to the way smarty variable-scoping works, the variables
1. Why is this change necessary?
In order to prevent this leak, we have to reset these both variables for every image.
2. What does this change do, exactly?
Reset the variables
3. Describe each step to reproduce the issue or behaviour.
The Frontend should now properly display the first image in the banner-slider. The second one however will be a copy of the first one, because the
4. Please link to the relevant issues (if any).
5. Which documentation changes (if any) need to be made because of this PR?