Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Add separate option "stock" to "Apply Standard Data" #2168
1. Why is this change necessary?
When using "Apply Standard Data" the stock value of all variants gets overwritten. I can't think of a case where this is intended.
2. What does this change do, exactly?
add another option to sync stock to all variants if someone needs it
3. Describe each step to reproduce the issue or behaviour.
open article with multiple variants. each variant has a different stock (reflecting the current situation in the warehouse)
4. Please link to the relevant issues (if any).
5. Which documentation changes (if any) need to be made because of this PR?
explain the additional option in the "Apply Standard Data" dialog