A smarter client-side in ClojureScript
Shoreleave is a collection of integrated libraries that focuses on:
- Idiomatic interfaces
- Common client-side strategies
- HTML5 capabilities
- ClojureScript's advantages
browser namespace offers idiomated interfaces to client-side facilities:
- History (including HTML5 History API)
- Storage (Closure, Session Storage, and Local Storage)
- Blob, BlobBuilder and blobbing functions
Please see the Marginalia docs for more information.
Plays well with others
Shoreleave makes no assumptions about other libraries you might be using in your app.
I have found it to pair particularly well with Enfocus
Examples and usage
Please the github wiki for examples of each library feature
Copyright © 2012 Paul deGrandis
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.
Please see the
LICENSE_epl.html for details.