Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Technical Details
- Example Plugins
- When processing a large amount of items through a batch process. The resulting events may not be processed. There is code to address this but it is rather new and might not be completely bug free.
If you would like to submit issues please go to the GitHub issues page.
Here is some stuff that could be changed or added going forward:
- Parallelize the processing of events. A tough one considering possible event dependencies.
- Pass all data to the callbacks using a context object for better future scalability.
- Allow for late creation of the Shotgun connections on access by the callback.
- Make config reading more robust.