Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Upgraded all code to OOP Coding Paradigm
- Messages are now rendered from a messages store allowing for multiple messages to be displayed
- Minimum PHP version is now 7.2.0
- Many Bugs
- Language files can now be dropped in to the /language/ folder which are automatically detected and can then be used
- upgraded session handler to Joomla 3.9.8
- PHP 7.1+ Compatabilty
- Many Bugs
- date inputs can no longer be broken, date picker must be used
This is the second release of QWcrm.
The main features are:
- Ability to upgrade from old versions with the new upgrader
- Complete database tidy up
- Code re-write
- Many bugs fixed
Make a backup of QWcrm before upgrading.
Instructions will be written shortly.
This is the first release of QWcrm.
While every effort has been made to remove any bugs and fix all features just be aware there might of been some that have been missed and if you find any report them.
I strongly advise you to back up any data before performing a migration from MyITCRM
This release is just so I have a base line from when I forked MyITCRM. I have made a few modifications so it can actualy be installed for developing.