Before contribute something:
Follow simple rules:
- Your code should look like all the other code - this project should look like it was written by one person, always.
- If you want to propose something - just create an issue and describe your question with as much description as you can.
- Please never send issues or pull requests about code style, jshint violations etc - I do not accept it (and you will spend your time for free).
- If you think you have some general improvement, consider creating a pull request with it.
- If you are not sure whether your improvement is general enough, just create your own plugin for should.js. (see should.use and Assertion.add usage).
- If you add new code, it should be covered by tests. No tests - no code.
- If you find a bug (or at least you think it is a bug), create an issue with the library version and test case that I can run and see what are you talking about, or at least full steps by which I can reproduce it.