CS/JS Code Browser
This project lets you see CS and JS code side by side, with lines matched up.
If you would like a tour of the tool, there is a screencast w/audio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEze_TaORJs&feature=youtu.be (running time 8:54)
Or, just jump in!
- Download: git clone git://github.com/showell/CoffeeScriptLineMatcher.git
- Find a directory that has .coffee and .js files in it.
- (There's an examples directory in this repo; just run "find . -name '*.coffee' | xargs coffee -c" to get js files.)
- Launch the web server, supplying the directory and port number as command line parameters: "node dashboard.js . 3000"
- View your CS and JS code in the browser.
/tmp > git clone git://github.com/showell/CoffeeScriptLineMatcher.git Cloning into CoffeeScriptLineMatcher... [snip...] /tmp > cd CoffeeScriptLineMatcher/ /tmp/CoffeeScriptLineMatcher > find . -name '*.coffee' | xargs coffee -c /tmp/CoffeeScriptLineMatcher > node dashboard.js . 3000 Server running at http://localhost:3000/