flattr4j is a free open source Java library for using the Flattr API. It can be used on Android apps, but also on Java based servers, web sites and desktop applications.
flattr4j is not an official client. It is not endorsed by or affiliated with Flattr AB or Eyeo GmbH.
Flattr has changed its API. Because of that, some of the flattr4j calls are failing or not delivering the expected results any more.
Due to the lack of documentation, and no prospect of getting further help from Flattr, I decided to discontinue this project. I will not add functionalities or fix bugs any more. However, I will still accept pull requests, and publish updates when necessary.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Covers the entire Flattr API
- Also runs on Android
- Helps through the OAuth authentication process at Flattr, no OAuth knowledge is needed
- With Maven and Gradle support
- Stable and mature code base, started in 2010