PdaLink is an Amiga library that connects a Palm PDA with your Amiga. It's a full-featured stack that helps you to install new software, backup your PDA and use conduits.
- Connect your Palm PDA with your Amiga using a serial or USB connector.
- Comes with an ARexx interface so you can connect your PDA using ARexx scripts.
- With all include files (for Assembler, Basic, C and E).
- LGPL licensed, open source.
- Source Code available at GitHub.
PdaLink is distributed under LGPLv3 (Lesser Gnu Public Licence).