PdbConverter is a tool for converting PalmOS PDB files into more common file formats.
- Calender can be converted to iCalendar and imported into most calendar applications.
- Address can be converted to vCard and imported into many address books.
- Also supports Memo, ToDo and Notepad.
- Also supports
- All other PDBs can be converted into a ZIP file containing the raw record data, for further processing.
- Optional category filter and separate export of each category.
- Developers can use PdbConverter to parse PDB files in their own application, just by adding a Maven dependency.
- Completely written in Java, and runs on Linux, MacOS X and Windows. Also usable as Android library (untested).
java -jar pdbconverter.jar --gui
See the online documentation for further details.
PdbConverter is distributed under Gnu Public License v3.