Please sign in to comment.
Converts COM interop tests to using win32ole. Hardly any changes were…
… required! The only change required is that win32ole requires using parenthesis to access indexed properties, but the tests used square brackets. For now, I have added support to win32ole for square brackets instead of modifying the tests. Also, WIN32OLE_EVENT does not seem to have any way of unsubscribing from an event. adodb_spec has a weird failure only with non-managled names, and so I have left it using Type.GetTypeFromProgID for now
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 42 additions and 25 deletions.
- +21 −3 Merlin/Main/Languages/Ruby/Libs/win32ole.rb
- +5 −3 Merlin/Main/Languages/Ruby/Tests/Interop/com/apps/adodb_spec.rb
- +6 −2 Merlin/Main/Languages/Ruby/Tests/Interop/com/apps/excel_spec.rb
- +6 −2 Merlin/Main/Languages/Ruby/Tests/Interop/com/apps/word_spec.rb
- +4 −15 Merlin/Main/Languages/Ruby/Tests/Interop/com/com_helper.rb