Stats displays load statuses such as the memory usage, the CPU load, and the number of subviews in-app, and in realtime.
How to use
Just add on your view!
- Add Stats.h, Stats.m to your project
- As with UILabel, add wherever you like.
self.stats = [[Stats alloc] initWithFrame:CGRectMake(20, 40, 100.0, 60.0)]; [self.window addSubview:self.stats];
Parameters and the units
From top to bottom,
- The variation of memory usage [kB]
- The total memory usage [kB]
- The variation of CPU time [msec]
- The number of UIView subclasses
A full Xcode demo project is included in the "StatsDemo" directory.