"Stats" is a class to display set of parameters that indicate the load status (such as memory usage, the number of UIView subclasses, etc…) in app.
Parameters and the units
From top to bottom,
- The variation of memory usage [kB]
- The total memory usage [kB]
- The variation of CPU time [msec]
- The number of UIView subclasses
How to use
- Add Stats.h, Stats.m to your project
- Import Stats.h
- As with UILabel, add wherever you like.
A full Xcode demo project is included in the "StatsDemo" directory..