A dashboard displaying the performance of any server.
- Sqlite3 (no need to install. It will be created by default)
- Redis (for scheduling alarms notifications)
$pip install -r requirements.txt
To run in production, change the PRODUCTION variable in manage.sh to True.
To get the data from the server, check out https://github.com/shubhamdipt/server-monitoring .
Create a superuser for login.
Initiate the web server
Adding a device
- Add IP address of your device to Device model.
- The data coming from the device gets added to the DeviceData model.
- In the admin index page, then you can visualize the graphs of all devices.
Creating an alarm
- Create a notification channel first.
- Create an Alarm.
- Finally create a Device Alarm corresponding to a certain device.
On creation of a device alarm, it creates a scheduled task based on the frequency provided.
Device Alarm : The frequency must be higher than or equal to the frequency (interval) of the incoming data from the respective Device added in the Device Alarm.
Device Alarm for DOWNTIME: The respective alarm comparison value(i.e. time period) entered should be higher than the frequency (interval) of the incoming data from the respective Device added in the Device Alarm.
Deleting old data
Run the following script. It will then keep on running in parallel and will delete any device data older than the given number of days.