Auto setup is a simple bash script (compatible with Debian-based distributions like Ubuntu and Kali) to install and set up necessary software/tools after doing Fresh Install.
The script is completely based on InfoSec/Bug Bounty reconnaissance tools as well as some apps I use regularly like Skype, Chrome, etc. You can modify it according to your need.
git clone https://github.com/shubhampathak/autosetup.git cd autosetup chmod +x autosetup.sh ./autosetup.sh
The script will show a dialogbox (whiptail), where you can select the software(s) you want to install.
But, before opening the dialogbox, it'll perform the following operations:
- Install snap, curl, wget, dns-utils, adb and fastboot.
- Setup Git Global Config. (It'll ask for your name and email)*
- Install all the required dependencies needed for the list of tools.
*You can skip 2 if you want.
- Visual Studio Code
- Daniel Miessler's SecLists
- Python3, virtualenv, pip3
- Amazon Corretto (OpenJDK)
- Drozer Framework
- i3 Window Manager
- Sublime Text 3
- Virtual Box
Tested on Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 20.04, Kali Linux Vagrant boxes, but it should work with other Debian-based distributions as well.
We hope that you will consider contributing to autosetup. Please read this short overview Contribution Guidelines for some information about how to get started.