Auto setup is a simple bash script (compatible with Debian based distributions like Ubuntu and Kali) to install and setup necessary softwares/tools after doing Fresh Install.
Script is completely based on InfoSec/Bug Bounty reconnaissance tools as well as some apps I use regularly like Skype, Chrome etc. You can Modify it according to your need.
git clone https://github.com/shubhampathak/autosetup.git cd autosetup chmod +x autosetup.sh ./autosetup.sh
Script will show a dialogbox (whiptail), where you can select the software(s) you want to install.
But, before opening the dialogbox, it'll perform the following operations:
- Install Snap, Curl, wget, DNS-Utils, ADB and Fastboot.
- Setup Git Global Config. (It'll ask for your name and email)*
- Install all the required dependencies needed for the list of softwares.
- Download Daniel Miessler's SecLists in $HOME/tools. (Useful duing recon and hunting)*
- You can skip 2 & 4 if you want.
- Visual Studio Code
- Python2 and iPython
- JRE & JDK
- Drozer Framework
- i3 Window Manager
- Sublime Text 3
- Virtual Box
Tested on Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04, Kali Linux Vagrant boxes, but it should work with other Debian based distributions as well.
We hope that you will consider contributing to autosetup. Please read this short overview Contribution Guidelines for some information about how to get started