This is a commandline tool to send a message to a Bayeux 1.0 compliant server. It can be a great tool to help test Bayeux server implementation as well.
- Verbose mode to print out the HTTP requests sent and HTTP responses received
- Can do HANDSHAKE/CONNECT before sending the message. And then do the DISCONNECT request afterward. In this mode, you can control the message ID you use.
- Can skip HANDSHAKE/CONNECT/DISCONNECT completely and directly send the message to the server
- Support passing in authentication information as "ext" field in the HANDSHAKE request
- Support passing in authentication information through extra HTTP headers
You can run the tool with "-h" to see the help message
- Download the script onto your machine
- Make sure the script is in a directory that is in the $PATH
- Make sure the script is executable
- Make sure the php is in /usr/bin/php