# Crystal Collector Game#
Uses bootstrap and jQuery.
- There will be four crystals displayed as buttons on the page.
- The player will be shown a random number at the start of the game.
- When the player clicks on a crystal, it will add a specific amount of points to the player's total score.
- The game will hide this amount until the player clicks a crystal.
- Each time a player clicks one of the crystals the game will update the player's score.
- The player wins if the player's total score matches the random number from the beginning of the game.
- The player loses if the score goes exceeds the random number.
- The game restarts whenever the player wins or loses.
When the game restarts:
- The player will see a new random number.
- The crystals will have four new hidden values.
- The user's score (and score counter) will reset to zero.
- The app will show the number of games the player wins and loses.