New in this version:
- Add support for Z up axis world coordinate system
Bugfix: System screen scaling different from 100% was causing viewport capture problems
- Added new 'Screenshot' capture mode in 'Config' as an alternative to the default 'Viewport Buffer' mode.
- Moved server port configuration to 'Config'. Now it's saved and maintains the value between sessions.
- Bugfix: 'Viewport Buffer' capture mode was failing on some rare cases.
- Other minor fixes.
- Call custom scripts by tapping a button from the app, you can add them from plugin's config button.
- More flexibility when the camera already has keyframes.
- Minor fixes.
Bugfix: QR-Code was not working for USB/lightning connection on Mac.
- Fixed a random maya crash when clicking on stop serving or closing the plugin window while the app was connected.
- Fixed an error when using cameras with parented objects.
- Added Linux version.
- Fixed a bug where Maya was crashing if the plug-in window was closed while streaming the viewport.
Added support for Maya 2017 (Maya 2018 and 2019 already supported)
It probably works on versions prior to 2017 but it has never been tested and they are not officially supported