Install your Arch Linux more quickly
- Pseudo interface, more friendly than pure command line.
- Support KDE, Xfce and Gnome desktop system installation.
- Support Gnome configuration
- Support sogou input method installation in Gnome.
- You can backup and restore configuration of application in Gnome.
- Support BIOS and UEFI boot mode
- Automatically detect Windows startup option
How To Use
First, you need to prepare an Arch Linux LiveUSB and connect to the internet.
Use this Installer：
bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/si9ma/Archlinux-Installer/master/install.sh)
Errors and bugs
If something is not behaving intuitively, it is a bug and should be reported. Report it here by creating an issue: https://github.com/si9ma/Archlinux-Installer/issues
GNU General Public License v3.0