Geo - a simple geospatial library for .NET
Geo is a spatial library that:
- is made specfically for geographic data
- uses geographic terminology
- is simple
What does Geo do?
- Provides geographic data types
- Performs geodesic calculations, such as calculating great circle lines and rhumb lines
- Reads GPS files/streams (GPX, IGC, NMEA)
- Writes GPX files/streams
- Integrates with RavenDB client (using the Geo.Raven package)
Geo doesn't have the features I need?
I add data types and/or features when I need them, or when I have the time.
I am taking contributes, but would appreciate discussing your idea(s) first. Please raise a ticket to kick off a discussion.
If Geo does not meet your needs then you should checkout the following libraries:
- All ordinates are in degress, unless specified otherwise
- All measurements are in S.I. units (metres, seconds, etc.), unless specified otherwise
Geo is licensed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.