Geo - a geospatial library for .NET
Geo is a spatial library that is made specfically for geographic data.
Geo - NuGet (.NET 4.0+, Windows 8, Windows Phone 8.0+, Silverlight 5, Xamarin Android and iOS)
- Geographic geometry types:
- Polygon, Triangle
- GeometryCollection, MultiPoint, MultiLineString, and MultiPolygon
- GPS types:
- Serialize and deserialize geometries:
- WKT (Well-known text)
- WKB (Well-known binary)
- Spatial4n/Spatial4j shape strings
- Serialize and deserialize GPS files:
- NMEA (deserialize only)
- IGC (deserialize only)
- Garmin Flightplan (deserialize only)
- SkyDemon flightplan (deserialize only)
- PocketFMS flightplan (deserialize only)
- Geographic calculations
- Greate circle lines
- Rhumb lines
- Geomagnetism calculations
- IGRF / WMM models
- Declination, Inclination, Intensity, etc.
Geo.Raven - NuGet (.NET 4.0+)
- Define RavenDB indexes against Geo geometries
- Use Geo geometries in RavenDB spatial queries
RavenDB JsonConverters for Geo - NuGet (.NET 4.0+, Silverlight 5)
RavenDB JsonConverters, which let you take advantage of the new spatial features in Raven 2.5.
- All ordinates are in degress, unless specified otherwise
- All measurements are in S.I. units (metres, seconds, etc.), unless specified otherwise
- The coordinate reference system is assumed to be WGS-84
Geo is licensed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.