Code coverage using the cover method now gives you a detailed look at which lines you missed along with the appropriate number of surrounding lines based on how many errors are located in a block. Furthermore, code coverage can now happen independantly of the test running portions of the module. * Added a callback to the run() method * Fixed bug with non .js extensions in cover() * Lazy loaded the coverage module * Updated tests w/ coverage for stest using stest
* Updated the code example
* Moved code coverage from srunner to stest * Updated README * Updated deps Rather than evaluate the entire code block at once, this new methods continues to evaluate the code as you call methods, ensuring that code inside timeouts and stuff still gets evaluated.
* Droped runforcover as a dep and just took most of it's code because it needed to be heavily modified * Added bunker as a dep * Fixed many performance issues with runforcover
* Switched to colors for my colour needs * Improved help for srunner * Fixed a few input validation bugs in srunner
* Added lots of documentation * Added an okay set of tests * Fixed a bug related to unflushed contexts * Improved the README * Fixed an issue with the test command in the package.json
* Fixed a few bugs relating to no error messages on incorrect input * Fixed a testing problem with the package.json * Added a very basic test * Fixed some minor organization/aesthetic issues in stest.js