Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version is gone on way for a long time but has lots of changes and optimizations. Hope you can enjoy it.
- You must run
ledis-upgrade-ttlto upgrade db data, I fixed a serious bug for TTL which may cause CPU 100%.
- Replication is refactored for performance, old
binlogdata will not be used, you may start a new full replication.
- Godep support. if godep is installed,
makeuse will godep to build LedisDB.
- Strong Consensus replication support, it may hit performance and degrade to async replication in some conditions.
- Many RocksDB configurations support, you can tune LedisDB + RocksDB by yourself.
- Lua Support, like Redis lua using but with a little limitation.