Talks for every occasion
All talks have been presented by Philipp Fehre @sideshowcoder, at various occasions. Slides are contained in multiple formats, depending on how it was best at the time sorry about that ;). Each talk contains a README with more information
Currently contained talks
- Data modeling in K/V and Document by example of Couchbase
- Introduction to Couchbase Java SDK 2.0
- Quick Couchbase 101
- Native code in node.js: An introduction to Couchnode
- You got schema in my JSON!
- IntelliFridge and the Database of Things
- Intro to Rack
- Intro to Circuitbox
- Intro to Canned
Feel free to browse and contact me if you see anything interesting, or any mistakes which need to be corrected.
Software engineer at Microsoft working on the Yammer backend systems.
Talks by Philipp Fehre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.