Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Passive listening mode. This allows the ESP to capture and react to Milight packets during normal operation.
- Remove the need to sniff for a particular packet type in the UI. Can simultaneously sniff for all types. (requires an update of the UI). The REST route
GET /gateway_trafficwill return when a captured packet of any type is intercepted.
- Add support to push updates received from locally sent and captured Milight packets to MQTT. (documentation)
- Add indicator for white temperature in UI (requires an update of the UI).
- Fix inverted white temperature scales.