PlatformIO Webpack Example
An example repo demonstrating how to use Webpack with PlatformIO targeting the ESP32 platform.
- The root of this repo was generated with
- The ./web directory was generated using NeutrinoJS 9.0.0-rc.5.
Compiled Web Assets
./dist/web_assets.his generated by Webpack. And needs to exist during compile.
- Webpack is invoked during the PlatformIO build via
- Each asset (Webpack "pack") is put in its on progmem byte array and backed by a
- Web sources are in ./web.
- Within that directory, you can run the build with
npm run buildor start a development server with
npm run start.