The application is a system for booking conference rooms in a coworking space. Users can pick a free slot to book a room, and an administrator can manage rooms and see reports on how much a team has used a room.
You can see this application running here.
- Index/Create Rooms
- Show validation errors on create
- Updating rooms
- Deleting rooms
- Implement Teams CRUD
- Implement authorization for teams
- Implement authorization for admins
- Allow teams to book a room at a specific time
- Allow admins to see room usage by teams
- Clone repo
.envand edit it to your liking (use
SecureRandom.hex(64)to generate a key for
- Create the database (e.g.
createdb lotus_model_test, but you should be able to use any RDBMS)
- Migrate the database
bundle exec rake migrate
- Start the server with
bundle exec rake server(it will start a server with Shotgun)