1,935 contributions in the last year
Created a pull request in mars-project/mars that received 28 comments
What do these changes do?
add tests, and related cleanup.
Related issue nu…
+947 −48 • 28 comments
Opened 28 other pull requests in 4 repositories
- Upgrade the etcd-cpp-apiv3 for several bugfixes and enhancement.
- Workaround for bug from apache-arrow 5.0 in FixedSizeBinaryBuilder.
- Reusing alreay-in-vineyard columns by inspecting blocks of dataframe.
- Fixes the missing header.
Fixes usage of
start_vineyardd, formatting, and docs.
- Airflow: unitest, and support easier launching of vineyard server.
- Add a vineyard exception class in Python.
- Enable constexpr __PRETTY_FUNCTION__ only for gcc >= 9.1.0.
- Upload more wheels to the tagged release.
- Typename: compatible with higher version of GCC.
- Support injecting extra metadata in existing objects via a shallow copy.
Vineyard IO: raise exceptions when encounter errors in writers (in its
Support adding metadata with
__setitem__operator on ObjectMeta.
- Fixes a crash when adding invalid metadata.
- Fixes the use-after-free bug for string-view in the oid array.
- Revisit the bindings to mars.
- Nightly: don't run on forks.
- Enable math.h functions in UDF algorithms.
- Build app/graph frames: with "Release" profile by default.
- Fixes the condition of whether vineyard exists.
- Vineyard is no longer a hard dependency for the client package.
- Fixes the sphinx and docutil version to make sure lists are rendered.
Reviewed 31 pull requests in 5 repositories
17 pull requests
- Fix compilation warning. Remove utilities in vineyard store ffi.
add_edgesbehavior more Pythonic
- [networkx] Support label on DynamicFragment
- Support download dataset from origin URL in standalone mode
- Fix an incorrect error initialization
- Update local deploy script: upgrade jdk toolchain and open macOS CI
- [networkx] Check if node is illegal and raise NetworkXError
- Unified directory structure after installation
- Add methods to unload contexts.
shutil.rmtreecannot remove files
- Fixes CI exception of io loop event by closing gremlin python client
- Fix inaccurate internal error code
- rename maxgraph package name
- Test on Vineyard 0.2.8
- Fix pegasus service
- Add a ci to test loading graph from HDFS
- Remove the legacy code related to graph manager and make default user 'graphscope' in graphscope-store image
9 pull requests
- Trim BOM if found in beginning of file in LocalIOAdaptor
- Refactored edge loader
Update folly::dynamic hash partitioner: support
(label, id)and use the id to get hash value
- Add the pair of init() and shutdown() methods to help new users to deploy vineyardd easily
- Adds start command to vineyard-ctl
- Make the distributed learning example runnable on a single machine
- Add a notebook of a distributed learning example
- Add example for distributed learning
- Adds tree option to query command in vineyard-ctl
3 pull requests
1 pull request
1 pull request
Opened 13 other issues in 2 repositories
- Crash in loading graphs when building with apache-arrow 5.0
- Implements an API on client to query if an address belongs to the shared memory
- Partial-reusing pandas.DataFrame is not turely shares the blobs
- Immutable linked data structure, e.g., LinkdedList
- Msgpack support for vineyard objects
- Add end-to-end tutorials/examples/cases for usage of vineyard
Python: fails to add member to vineyard object meta with
Vineyard fails to report errors when writers raises in
- Invalid metadata cause vineyardd crash
2 contributions in private repositories Sep 16 – Sep 22