This repository provides examples of implementations for the
How-Tos presented on the documentation web site.
- Authentication: the Authenticate How-To. In it, you will learn to use the connection/authentication part of the SDK.
- Call: the Call How-To. In it, you will learn to call another user and be notified of an incoming call.
- ScreenShare: Extension of the Call tutorial. During a call, the users have the ability to share a view from their app (and receive a share from another user).
- Chat: the Chat How-To. In it, you will learn how to send and receive messages.
- Presence: the Presence How-To. It explains how to change your presence and observe a list of contact's presence.
The Rtcc SDK is available on Cocoapods ( https://cocoapods.org/ )! To use the tutorials, you should install it using the following command:
sudo gem install cocoapods
then make it install the SDK by entering:
And voila, the SDK is installed. Open the project using the