Chrome extension scaffold
Generate a scaffold for a Chrome extension.
By default it generates HAML and CoffeeScript files. It generates a watcher script to scan these files and generate HTML and JS.
Or install with:
$ gem install chrome_extension_scaffold
$ chrome_extension_scaffold my_extension_name $ cd my_extension_name $ ./watcher
- Open Chrome or Chromium
- Go to the Extensions panel
- Activate the developper mode
- Click "Add an unpacked extension" and select the created directory
- Your extension is loaded. Edit the files and hit "Reload".
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Added some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request