replication-manager is an high availability solution to manage MariaDB 10.x and MySQL & Percona Server 5.7 GTID replication topologies.
The main features are:
- Replication monitoring
- Topology detection
- Slave to master promotion (switchover)
- Master election on failure detection (failover)
- Replication best practice enforcement
- Target to up to zero loss in most failure scenarios
- Multiple cluster management
- Proxy integration (ProxySQL, MaxScale, HAProxy, Spider)
replication-manager is released under the GPLv3 license. (complete licence text)
It includes third-party libraries released under their own licences. Please refer to the
vendor directory for more information.
It also includes derivative work from the
go-carbon library by Roman Lomonosov, released under the MIT licence and found under the
graphite directory. The original library can be found here: https://github.com/lomik/go-carbon
Copyright and Support
Replication Manager for MySQL and MariaDB is developed and supported by SIGNAL18 CLOUD SAS.