Signum Framework is an Open Source framework from Signum Software for writing data-centric applications over the latest technologies from Microsoft (.Net Core 2.1, C# 7.3, ASP.Net Web.API and Typescript 3.0) and web standard libraries (React, Bootstrap and D3) .
The main focus of the framework is being able to write vertical modules (database tables, entities, logic and React UI components) that can be shared between projects.
It provides a consistent model for N-layer architectures by moving the entities to the very center of your solution using Signum.Entities.
Our cutting-edge ORM, Signum.Engine, has a full LINQ Providers that avoids N + 1 problem and lets you UPDATE / DELETE / INSERT entities without having to retrieve them first.
Signum.React let's you write a Single-Page-Application using React, Bootstrap and TypeScript.
- Designed for vertical modules (aka: Bounded Context)
- Entities-first approach
- ORM with a full LINQ Provider
- Unified validation
- Schema generation and synchronization
- WPF smart-client interface
- React/Typescript SPA
- Promote simple and clean code, avoiding astronautical architectures.
- Favor compile-time checked code over dynamic code.
- Create a solid foundation for the integration of application modules (on schema, BL and UI code).
- Encourage a more functional way of programming.
- Avoid code duplication.
- Be a good citizen wherever we are (.Net, LINQ, React) following common practices and conventions.
- Signum Framework: Know what makes Signum Framework suited for building complex business applications.
- Signum Extensions: A set of ready-to-use modules that work with any Signum Framework application.
- Documentation: Documentation (from Markdown files in GitHub)
- Tutorials: Tutorials (in docx and pptx)
- Create Application: The simplest way to get started. Create a new project by renaming and customizing Southwind example application.