Elumin's Path by SxFour
- Sigurður Helgason
- Sævar Óli Valdimarsson
- Sverrir Sigurðsson
- Sigurður Gunnar Njálsson
How to run the game
Click on the .exe file, when the start menu pops up select setting to set resolution and quality settings. Once you are satisfied with your selection press New Game and enjoy.
Credits & Attribution
The following credits required credit for the material/assets used.
Music assets gotten from:
- Andrew Isaias:
- Content: Main music which is used throughout the game.
- Link: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/49914
- Copyright © 2017 ZapSplat.com. All rights reserved.
- Content: Gem music such as gem powerup and gem approach.
- Link: https://www.zapsplat.com
Images/art assets gotten from:
- CC-BY 3.0 Darklighter Designs 2017
- Content: 4K star image used for scrollable background, OpenGameArt supplied this.
- Content: Futhark runes used for Twin Crystal Indetification, OpenGameArt supplied this.
- Gallery Yopriceville © 2011 - 2017
- Content: Grass image used for final scene in the game, this is derived work.
- Link: https://gallery.yopriceville.com/Free-Clipart-Pictures/Grass-Grounds-Coverings-PNG-Clipart/Grass_Ground_PNG_Clipart#.WjLSRUpl-Uk
- © 2012-2013 Julien Jorge email@example.com
- Content: Forest art that is used throughout the game such as, walls, background, art. Most of it was modified and therefore is derived work.
- Link: https://opengameart.org/content/forest-themed-sprites
- © 2017 pngtree - All Rights Reserved
- Content: Windows which where customized for the "World tree" and as a pathway to/from levels, this is derived work.
- Link: https://pngtree.com/freepng/vector-european-style-windows-open-windows_2399622.html
- Martin Ysainfo@martinysa.com
- Content: 2DDynamicLight which we used for realistic light source and shadows.
- Link: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/24083
Fonts gotten from:
- Copyright (c) 2011 Natanael Gama (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name “Exo”.
- Exo font was used for Main menu and Bonus levels.
Animation assets gotten from:
- Copyright (c) 2014 Daniele Giardini - Demigiant
- Content: DOTween Animation used for main menu.
- Link: http://www.demigiant.com/about.php
- Content: Book animation used to support the storyline.
- Link: https://opengameart.org/content/book-open-and-turn-page
- Transition between scenes.
- Sphere package used for Elumin Main particle system
- Smoke effect used for last level, this is derived work.
- Sound for wall breaking after all shards have been collected
- Sound used for book flipping when reading the books that support the storyline
- Main gem which most of the gem art and gem walls is derived from, therefore this is derived work.