GitHub Pull Request Colorizer
WebExtension that tries to colorize lists of pull requests according to some rules.
To install the project in Google Chrome do the following.
- Clone this repo
- Go to "Settings" in Google Chrome and choose "Extensions".
- Ensure that you have "Developer mode" activated to allow installing and keeping local extensions.
- Click the "Load Unpacked" button.
- Navigate to the folder you cloned this repo into and select it.
- The extension is now installed in Chrome, navigate to the pull request list to see your colorized pull requests.
To install the project in safari do the following.
- Clone this repo.
- Open the Xcode project located in
- Build and run the project (
⌘ + r).
- An empty GUI will pop up - press the button that says to close the app and open safari extensions.
- Stop the program if it's not stopped yet.
- Go to Safari, open settings
⌘ + .(this might be open)
- Go to the "Advanced" tab and select "Enable developer menu", as of the time of writing this, it's at the bottom
- Go to your new "Developer" menu and select "Allow unsigned extensions"
- Go back to settings, click extensions and enable