GitHub Pull Request Colorizer
WebExtension that tries to colorize lists of pull requests according to some rules.
To install the project in safari do the following.
- Clone this repo.
- Open the Xcode project located in
- Change the settings of the project to use your team and signing certificate.
- Build and run the project (
⌘ + r).
- An empty GUI will pop up - ignore this.
- Go to Safari, open settings (
⌘ + .), click extensions and enable
- Stop the program running in Xcode and close Xcode. The extension is now available in your Safari.