Sikoba Token Presale
presale web page http://www.sikoba.com/www/presale/index.html
For questions about the presale, please contact Aleksander Kampa / email@example.com / +352 691 46 85 81
For technical questions create an issue
Sikoba Bounty Program
The Sikoba presale is a seed program for the future sikoba token. Because Sikoba is early stage only a modest amount of money (hundred thousands of Euros, US Dollars) is required to fund the next steps.
Follow these steps for deployment https://github.com/sikoba/token-presale/blob/master/contracts/SikobaPresale.sol#L83
The bounty program will be exercised on the commiteth.com platform by Status.im.
Read more: https://wiki.status.im/proposals/commiteth
The bounties are:
- 1.40 ETH, ~50 EUR Minor bug found
- 8.50 ETH, ~300 EUR Major bug
- 28.50 ETH, ~1000 EUR + 2% of the successful Presale for a severe bug found
- severe - the functionality does not work in main area
- major - the functionality does not work but not in main area (business can be provided)
- minor - there are functional problems but in area which is not affecting the proper execution
Because commiteth itself is in beta and deployed on the testnet we mirror the rewarded addresses on testnet and on mainnet. While the bounty winner receives some test ether through the commiteth platform, the mainnet reward will be sent to the same address. One has to mention that Bountyhunters are advised to create their a own address for the hunt and take care that the private key is not leaked, just because it contains both testnet and mainnet Ether.
Most of the rules on https://blog.gnosis.pm/gnosis-bug-bounty-program-ce568bf4b65c#.5f9hx4kb6 and https://bounty.ethereum.org apply. For example: First come, first serve. Issues that have already been submitted by another user or are already known (such as these) to the team are not eligible for bounty rewards.
Please provide a clear description of the bug, the expected behavior and the actual behavior. Scope of Sikoba Bug Bounty Program Within scope are all solidity and EVM related exploits
The official bug bounty ends on the day the presale contract is deployed on mainnet.
Even then major and severe bugs will be rewarded, but you have to contact sikoba in private over a secure channel.
The following from the Gnosis Bounty hunt applies for this private phase:
If you comply with the policies below when reporting a security issue to us, we will not initiate a lawsuit or law enforcement investigation against you in response to your report.
We ask that:
- You give us reasonable time to investigate and mitigate an issue you report before making public any information about the report or sharing such information with others.
- You make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations and disruptions to others, including (but not limited to) destruction of data and interruption or degradation of our services.
- You do not exploit a security issue you discover for any reason. (This includes demonstrating additional risk, such as attempted compromise of sensitive company data or probing for additional issues.)
- You do not violate any other applicable laws or regulations.
Email your submissions to (private phase only): firstname.lastname@example.org
Import the public key for this: curl https://keybase.io/sikoba/pgp_keys.asc | gpg --import
Don’t forget to include your BTC or ETH address so you can be rewarded (If more than one address is specified, only one will be used at the discretion of the bounty program administrators). Anonymous submissions welcome.