OctoPrint Spool Management
This is a plugin that will help manage your filament collection based on usage.
I wanted a way to know how much of a spool of filament is left before I start printing.
- Save filament usage per successful print
- Alert user if not enough filament before printing
- Alert user of failed printing and prompt them in asking if they want to commit the usage amount recorded
- Add a selector to easily change what filament spool you are printing with
- Generate unique labels to print off and attach to your spool for easy identification
- Add webcam support so you can scan QR codes that are attached on eash spool
- Auto-configure spool management software with the proper spool after a successful scan
- Allow scanning software to query management software to find out which spool can print this print