Develop branch, Experiment
## This Branch is currently on Developing.
This module encapsulates the operations for uArm. It provides basic Movement on Python. Also provides Firmware_helper and Calibration. The module named "pyuarm" makes the API more pythonic.
Other pages (online)
- project page on Github
- Download Page with releases
- This page, when viewed online is at https://pyuarm.readthedocs.io.
- Auto uArm Port detection
- Provide firmware_helper, firmware upgrade online
- Provide Auto Calibration tool
- Python 2.7x or Python 3.4x above
- uArmProtocol Firmware (Please use
uarmcli firmware -dor
python -m pyuarm.tools.firmware -dto upgrade your firmware)
This install a package that can be used from Python (
To install for all users on the system, administrator rights (root) may be required.
pyuarm can be installed from PyPI, either manually downloading the files and installing as described below or using:
pip install pyuarm
From source (tar.gz or checkout)
Download the archive from http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyuarm.
Unpack the archive, enter the
pyuarm-x.y directory and run:
python setup.py install