FrontAccounting ERP is open source, web-based accounting software for small and medium enterprises. It supports double entry accounting providing both low level journal entry and user friendly, document based interface for everyday business activity with automatic GL postings generation. This is multicurrency, multilanguage system with active worldwide users community:
Project web site http://frontaccounting.com
SourceForge project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting/
Central users forum: http://frontaccounting.com/punbb/index.php
Main code repository: http://git.code.sf.net/p/frontaccounting/git
GitHub mirror: http://github.com/FrontAccountingERP/FA
Mantis bugtracker: http://mantis.frontaccounting.com
- Sales orders
- Delivery notes
- Customer invoices (including direct invoice)
- Customer credit notes
- Purchase orders
- Good received notes
- Supplier invoices (including direct invoice)
- Supplier credit notes
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- General Ledger with Budget
- Bank deposits
- Allocation of deposits against Customer Invoice
- Bank payments
- Allocation of payments against Supplier Invoice
- Items and inventory
- Multiple currencies
- Multiple languages
- Multiple companies
If you've found an issue that isn't already known do file an issue in the issue tracker.
- Check that this is not a known issue.
- Check that the issue has not already been filed by someone else. Otherwise we have to mark it as a duplicate, point you to the duplicate. Its a pain for you a pain for us, so do check first :-)
- You've got a bonafide issue. Add it to the issue tracker.
- The url that you accessed (copy it from the address bar)
- The error message if any. Include a screen shot would be nice.
- A brief statement of what you expected to see.## License
FrontAccounting is available under GPL v.3 license.