A Status and Incident Communication Tool.
Silverback is a free and open source project for web infrastructure, developer APIs, services and SaaS companies to set up their very own status page in minutes.
- Auto Installer.
- User management with different roles.
- Services and service groups statuses.
- Uptime charts for services and service groups.
- Incidents and incident updates management.
- Metrics with third party integrations (NewRelic and more ...).
- Subscriber notifications via email, SMS, customer endpoint, RSS feed and Atom Feed.
- Asynchronous workers for subscriber notifications with ability to run any number to scale.
- Realtime administration dashboard.
- and much more ...
- Install for development purposes (see requirements details).
- Install on production (see requirements details).
- Run with Docker.
For transparency into our release cycle and in striving to maintain backward compatibility, Silverback is maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines and release process is predictable and business-friendly.
See the Releases section of our GitHub project for changelogs for each release version of Silverback. It contains summaries of the most noteworthy changes made in each release.
If you have any suggestions, bug reports, or annoyances please report them to our issue tracker at https://github.com/silverbackhq/silverback/issues
If you discover a security vulnerability within Silverback, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an open source, community-driven project so please feel free to join us. see the contributing guidelines for more details.
Shoutout to these awesome open source projects and their maintainers.
© 2019, Silverback. Released under BSD-3-Clause License.
Silverback is authored and maintained by @silverbackhq.