Convert the resx files to an easily editable excel file for localization by none programmers.
This project is an adaption of the inactive Resx2Xls project at the codeproject. Therefore we decided to continue development here on Google Code.
- Screenshots can be automatically added (resized and stored as jpg if wider than 800px)
- Hide key/comments column
- All fields but the translation column are locked in Excel
- Filter entries to translate by key/comment/filename using regular expressions
- Added translation explanation sheet in the excel document
- Progress feedback while converting
Note: Excel needs to be installed, Resx2Xls needs its COM interface.