UserForms enables CMS users to create dynamic forms via a drag and drop interface and without getting involved in any PHP code.
* Will Rossiter (Nickname: wrossiter, willr) `<will (at) fullscreen (dot) io>`
- SilverStripe 3.0
- Construct a form using all major form fields (text, email, dropdown, radio, checkbox..)
- Ability to extend userforms from other modules to provide extra fields.
- Ability to email multiple people the form submission
- View submitted submissions and export them to CSV
- Define custom error messages and validation settings
- Pre fill your form fields, by passing your values by url (http://yoursite.com/formpage?EditableField1=MyValue)
- Download the module from the link above.
- Extract the file (if you are on windows try 7-zip for extracting tar.gz files
- Make sure the folder after being extracted is named 'userforms'
- Place this directory in your sites root directory. This is the one with sapphire and cms in it.
- Run in your browser -
/dev/buildto rebuild the database.
- You should see a new PageType in the CMS 'User Defined Form'. This has a new 'Form' tab which has your form builder.
I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the module, bugfixers, testers, clients who use the module and everyone that submits new features.
A big thanks goes out to Jan Düsedau for drawing the custom icon set for the form fields.