Framework Test Module
Aids core and module developers in testing their code against a set of sample data and behaviour.
- Shows all core form fields, including their disabled and readonly state
- Shows sample GridField instance including data
- Creates sample members (to efficiently test SecurityAdmin)
- Creates a sample ModelAdmin instance (available at
- (Optional) Three-step process for the multiform module
- (Optional) Sample page for the tagfield module
- (Optional) Sample page for the recaptcha module
dev/build will take care of most sample data setup.
In order to use any of the optional test behaviour targeted at modules,
install the module and remove the
_manifest_exclude file from the relevant folder.
For example, to test the tagfield module, remove the
More sample data
The module creates some default pages for different CMS behaviours.
The CMS is intended to be perform well with a couple of thousand pages.
If you want to test the CMS behaviour for a large and nested tree,
the module includes a simple generator task:
It will create 3^5 pages by default, so takes a while to run through.
The module is intended to run against the latest core codebase, but also includes branches matching earlier core releases for backwards compatibility.
- zframeworktest_dbswitcher module - adds capabilities to switch the database by a query parameter for testing purposes