CWP search recipe
This includes the following core SilverStripe and CWP modules:
- silverstripe/recipe-cms: Recipe containing CMS, versioned, asset-admin, etc
- cwp/cwp-recipe-cms: CWP CMS requirements recipe
- cwp/cwp-search: CWP fulltextsearch integration module
- silverstripe/fulltextsearch: Adds external full text search engine support to SilverStripe, specically with Solr in a CWP context
- symbiote/silverstripe-queuedjobs: A module that provides interfaces for scheduling jobs for certain times
You can also opt in to install the following suggested (not required) modules:
- silverstripe/textextraction: Text Extraction API for SilverStripe CMS (mostly used with 'fulltextsearch' module)
This can be either added to an existing project or used as a project base for creating a basic CWP install.
You can create a project using Composer:
composer create-project cwp/cwp-recipe-search ./myproject ^2
See the recipe plugin page for instructions on how SilverStripe recipes work.