This includes the following core Silverstripe modules:
- silverstripe/recipe-cms: Recipe containing CMS, versioned, asset-admin, etc
- silverstripe/documentconverter: Imports OpenOffice-compatible files (doc, docx, etc) into Silverstripe pages and content
- silverstripe/iframe: Provides an IFrame page type that allows you to embed an IFrame into a page without resorting to custom code
- silverstripe/spellcheck: Improves spellcheck support for Silverstripe CMS, including an implementation for HunSpell
- silverstripe/tagfield: Silverstripe module for editing tags (both in the CMS and other forms)
- silverstripe/taxonomy: Provides the capability to add and edit simple taxonomies within SilverStripe
This can be either added to an existing project or used as a project base for creating a basic CWP install.
composer create-project silverstripe/recipe-authoring-tools ./myproject
See the recipe plugin page for instructions on how Silverstripe recipes work.