- Based on new (last) translation download from getlocalization.com - Removed untranslated strings. Getlocalization started including those at some point which is highly annoying, unnecessary and breaks the new transfix system, since it'll mark all of the english strings as actual translations - Avoid dots in entities. It confuses the Transifex YML parser - Removed some locales unknown to Transifex which didn't have any translations anyway - Removed "lolcat" locale, uses custom notation (en@lolcal) which SilverStripe's i18n system can't handle (needs mapping from SS naming to Zend naming) - Renamed "Te Reo/Maori" locale from "mi_NZ" to "mi" (Transifex/CLDR notation) - Namespaced all entities used in templates (deprecated usage) - Converted dots to underscores where template filenames are used for namespaces, since Transifex YML parsing handles them as separate YML keys otherwise - Removed whitespace in entity names, SilverStripe i18n can't handle it - Only allow selection of locales registered through i18n::$all_locales to avoid issues with unknown locales in Zend's CLDR database
Editor was not able to add images to TinyMCE - both newly uploaded and old ones from the local assets.
Fixes reflected XSS in Group titles when using in group selections (e.g. in "New Member" form).
This is the companion setting to canUpload, letting you control whether existing files from the asset store can be referenced. It's particularly useful when using UploadField on the front-end.
…e::canEdit() or File::canDelete() permission. Although editing meta-data or deleting permanently would require File editing/deleting permissions, merely linking to a record does not. This change is important for allowing front-end use of UploadField; or, more importantly, use of UploadFile by people without CMS rights.
The field carries the configuration, and some non-upload functionality like "attach files" still relies on the fileupload jQuery plugin being initialized. Conflicts: templates/UploadField.ss
…(#7980) The existence of .ss-tabset triggers JS which applies $.tabs(), and in turn interprets the first available link as the tab navigation. jQuery UI subsequently tries to ajax-load this link, which is not desired. Instead, $.tabs() should *only* be applied to a container DOM element with .cms-tabset applied.
…/total in the gridview header. Designed to complement a functional pager in the grid footer. NEW: GridFieldPageCount widget to default config settings FIX: @extend .col_buttons in GridField.scss which was raising a warning
This is reverting templates back to pre-3.0 conventions, which were dominated by XHTML templates. HTML5 allows both self-closing and unclosed tags, so opting for self-closing to achieve maximum compatibility.
Was inferred by the containing file previously, which is deprecated behaviour, because it obscures the fact that renaming an template file or copying template code will change the context of the translations. While it would be nice to use shorter and more readable namespaces, this change would remove all existing translations. Since there is no (easy) migration of entities to a new namespace, having verbose template code is the lesser of two evils.
Updated controller and director documentation to reflect the new YAML configuration for route path definition.
…roller template as a failback.
* Use jquery ui accordion for the field, and implemented an admin theme. * Made the setting of configuration consistent with other form fields. * ToggleComposteField->startClosed() has been deprecated in favour of setStartClosed(). * Removed public access to the heading level, instead use getHeadingLevel() or setHeadingLevel().
* Add arrows back to edit-all toggle button * Don't show dimensions if the item being inserted doesn't have them. * Set pop-up windows to be a percentage of the window height for better use of space * Fix broken fieldholdersmall styling within files edit * Add placeholder if no preview *Take out minFileSize so upload will work on Android phones
…nd added tooltips for both edit and delete.
* Replaced cancel/delete button in files area * Consolidated Image upload styles with AssetUpload styles * Changed name of step 2 in image upload * Made image editing hidden by default, so multiple files can be seen, and added ability top open and close * Tweaked styles in on page upload field (status colour and file name width)
* Alter Grid Field "Add New" Button to take the name of the table (i.e. "Add Member") * Alter table names in security section to be singular so the button text makes sense