HEPfit - a Code for the Combination of Indirect and Direct Constraints on High Energy Physics Models.
HEPfit is a flexible tool which, given the Standard Model or any extension, allows to:
- fit the model parameters to a given set of experimental observables
- obtain fit results for observables
- obtain predictions for observables
The HEPfit library can be used:
- to perform a Bayesian Markov Chain Monte Carlo analysis of the implemented model using BAT support
- to perform a Bayesian Markov Chain Monte Carlo analysis of user defined models and/or observables using BAT support
- to perform a user defined statistical analysis with the models and observables implemented in the library
- to perform a user defined statistical analysis with user defined models and/or observables
The Markov Chain Monte Carlo is based on the BAT (Bayesian Analysis Toolkit) library.
See doc/CREDITS file for list of contributors to HEPfit.
The HEPfit distribution package is available from the HEPfit webpage. See doc/COPYING and doc/LICENSE for licensing terms.