JTAF - Track and Field
- manage track and field competitions in a simple manner
- up to 10 disciplines per category
- unrestricted number of categories
- unrestricted number of athletes
- using IAAF formulas for points calculation: http://www.iaaf.org/about-iaaf/documents/technical#scoring-tables
JTAF is used on the following events:
- Concours intersection (Erlach, La Neuveville, Le Landeron, Nods, Twann) two to three times every year
- Erlacher youth championship every year in fall
It would be a pleasure if you send me a short email, if you use JTAF at your competition. The competition will be published here. Thank you.
The Turnverein Erlach http://www.tverlach.ch is organizing competitions for children and youth for years.
First these events were accomplished by hand, starting from 1997 with Excel and starting from 1999 with an Access solution. In 2005 JTAF was created in Java using the Eclipse rich client platform and was made open source.
Finally starting in fall 2013 JTAF is reengineered using HTML5 and REST.
Start using it, now!
JTAF is available as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) in the cloud! https://www.jtaf.ch/
JTAF is open source and free software under Apache License, Version 2: