Current Developer: TheCodedOne
Table of Contents
Matter Overdrive is a Minecraft mod inspired by the popular Sci-fi TV series Star Trek. It dwells in the concept of replicating and transforming one type matter into another. Although it may seem overpowered, Matter Overdrive takes a more realistic approach and requires the player to build a complex system before even the simplest replication can be achieved.
- Matter Scanner, for scanning matter patterns for replication.
- Replicator, for transforming materials.
- Decomposer, for breaking down materials to basic form.
- Transporter, for beaming up.
- Phaser, to set on stun.
- Fusion Reactors and Gravitational Anomaly
- Complex Networking for replication control.
- Star Maps, with Galaxies, Stars and Planets
- Androids, become an Android and learn powerful RPG like abilities, such as Teleportation and Forefield Shields.
- Clone this repository via
git clone email@example.com:simeonradivoev/MatterOverdrive.gitor
git clone https://github.com/simeonradivoev/MatterOverdrive.git
- Setup workspace (This currently does not work due to a ping timeout on rx14's mvn server.)
- Decompiled source
- Obfuscated source
- CI server
gradlew build. Jar will be in
- For core developer: Setup IDE
- IntelliJ: Import into IDE and execute
- Eclipse: execute
- Don't forget to install Lombok
Donations go a long way to helping me continue working on Matter Overdrive, making exciting new features.