Xindi is a small, lightweight and flexible CFML content management system. It's great for web developers looking for a simple way to make site content editable by their clients.
Open source, free and flexible, Xindi is a great choice for your next web project.
- Password protected
- Page manager
- User account manager
- News feature with RSS feed
- Enquiry form
- Text editor (with file manager)
- Search engine friendly urls
- Search form
- Breadcrumb trail
- Site map
- Sitemap.xml generation
- Adobe ColdFusion 9.0.1 or Railo 3.3
- MySQL 5 or MSSQL
Clone the git repo -
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:simonbingham/xindi.git - or download it.
Xindi uses the frameworks listed below.
Xindi is licensed under the MIT License (MIT).
However, the frameworks listed above have their own licenses which you should review before using Xindi.
If you experience any problems with Xindi please:
- visit our Google Group for help and advice
- submit a ticket to our issue tracker.
- fix the error yourself and send us a pull request
To get in touch please email us at email@example.com.