YouTube Workflow for Alfred 2.0
A workflow for Alfred 2.0 which lets the user search for YouTube videos and have them returned to Alfred.
youtube followed by a search query will show the results for the query. For example,
youtube rebecca black will search for Rebecca Black videos.
Below is a list of the commands that the workflow provides. Parameters in brackets are required.
- youtube (query) or yt s|search (query) or yt (query) Searches YouTube for videos matching the query.
- yt c|channels (query) Seaches for channels.
- yt cv|channelvideos (query) Shows videos for the specified channel.
- yt toprated Shows the top rated videos.
- yt topfavorited Shows the most favorited videos.
- yt mostviewed Shows the most viewed videos.
- yt mostpopular Shows the most popular videos.
- yt mostrecent Shows the most recent videos.
- yt mostdiscussed Shows the most discussed videos.
- yt mostresponded Shows the videos with most responds.
- yt recentlyfeatured Shows videos which have recently been featured.
If you find yourself having a hard time remembering the commands, remember that they will show up in autocompletion if you type yt.
This workflow is developed by @simonbs